Fix Viewfinder Audio Stuttering
Viewfinder is a new single-player game offering gamers hours of interesting and fun experiences while uncovering the mysteries left behind.
Steam data -.
Viewfinder is an exciting new game that has captured the attention of gamers worldwide. However, some players have reported experiencing audio stuttering issues while playing the game. This article aims to provide a comprehensive guide on how to fix Viewfinder audio stuttering issues.
Potential Causes of Audio Stuttering
Before diving into the solutions, it is important to understand the potential causes of audio stuttering in Viewfinder. Some of the common causes include:
- Windows audio settings compatibility issues
- Audio spatialization settings in the game
Fixes for Audio Stuttering
1. Changing Windows Audio Format
One of the potential solutions to fix Viewfinder audio stuttering is by changing the audio format in Windows. Follow these steps:
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the system tray and select “Sounds”.
- In the “Playback” tab, select your default audio device and click on “Properties”.
- Navigate to the “Advanced” tab and select a different audio format from the drop-down menu.
- Apply the changes and test if the audio stuttering issue is resolved in Viewfinder.
2. Disabling Audio Spatialization
If changing the audio format doesn’t solve the audio stuttering problem, you can try disabling audio spatialization in the game settings. Here’s how:
- Launch Viewfinder and access the game settings.
- Navigate to the audio settings section.
- Find the option for audio spatialization and disable it.
- Save the changes and restart the game to check if the audio stuttering issue persists.
Audio stuttering in Viewfinder can be a frustrating issue, but by following the solutions outlined in this article, you should be able to resolve the problem. If the issue persists, it is recommended to reach out to the game’s official support channels for further assistance.